Interested in donating items to our ReStore, give us a call at 843-292-0570 to arrange a free pick-up!
All of the proceeds generated from the sale of ReStore goods go directly to funding the work that the Greater Florence Habitat for Humanity does in the community.
If you would like to donate any of the items listed below, we do offer a free pick-up service for donations. To schedule a pick-up, please call (843) 292-0570.
Donations of the following items are always greatly appreciated:
- Air Conditioners
- Architectural Items
- Building Supplies (siding, roofing, nails, etc.)
- CDs, DVDs, VHS Tapes, Cassettes and Record Albums
- Cabinets (kitchen and bath)
- Ceiling Fans
- Floor and Window Fans
- Flooring (wood, vinyl, tile, carpet and rugs)
- Furniture (in good condition)
- Games and Toys
- Granite and Marble
- Home Decor
- Home Improvement Items
- Hot Water Heaters (new only and no gas)
- Household Items
- Landscape Supplies and Yard Items
- Lawn and Patio Furniture and Accessories
- Linens (Bed, Bath and Kitchen), Blinds and Window Treatments
- Musical Instruments
- Paint and Paint Supplies (unopened cans of paint)
- Paintings, Pictures and Other Art Work
- Plumbing Fixtures and Hardware (sinks, toilets, showers and tubs)
- Safety Equipment
- Sporting Equipment
- Vehicles (cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats)
Note: all items should be in optimal working condition or they will not be accepted.
Also, we are unable to accept the following items:
• Used wall-to-wall carpet
• Mattresses/box springs (USED)
• Used/open paint
Questions? Please give us a call at 843-292-0570. We are here to assist you in any way possible.